Maintenance Supervisor course is as per IMO Resolution A.1079(28) adopted on 4th Dec 2013. This course is applicable for non propulsion vessel such as Construction, Pipe-lay and Accommodation barges; Semisub and Jackup drilling units etc which use anchor to stay in position.
This course is open to any mid level offshore rig worker having engineering background. The Course is Approved by Liberia (LISCR) Flag State.
The syllabus covers
- Operation and maintenance of engines
- Operation and maintenance of auxiliary machinery
- Detection of machinery malfunction and faults
- Maintenance and repair problems
- Operation and maintenance of fire detection and control system
- Safe working practices
- Maintenance of survival craft and launching appliances
- Pollution prevention procedures
|Course||Fee INR||Duration||Course Timing||Date Commence||Remarks|
|MS||50,000||5 days||10:00-18:00||On Demand||LISCR (Liberia) Approved|