MODU Inspection course is designed to give the delegates an insight into Rig inspection programme as per API guidelines. The course discusses at length requirements as per API RP – 4G, 7L, 8B, 9B and 54 as applicable to Rig Inspection.
Marine Warranty Surveyors who intend to conduct inspection of Rigs and Drilling equipments.
Day -1 Introduction to Drilling:
- Drilling Rig Types & their Components.
- Surface and Subsea Drilling techniques
- Offshore Drilling Units and Associated Equipment.
- Blowout Prevention (BOP) & Motion Compensation System
- Formation Tests and Formation Damage
Day -2 Structural Inspection as per API Guidelines:
- API RP 4G -Procedures for Inspection, Maintenance, and Repair of Drilling and Well Servicing Structures
- API RP 7L – Procedures for Inspection, Maintenance, Repair, and Remanufacture of Drilling Equipment
- API RP 8B – Procedures for Inspections, Maintenance, Repair, and Remanufacture of Hoisting equipment
- API RP 9B – Application, Care, and Use of Wire Rope for Oil Field Service
- API RP 54–Occupational safety for oil and gas well drilling and servicing operations
Course Fee INR Duration Course Timing Date Commence Remarks
60,000 2 days 10:00-18:00 On Demand
Please click on below link to pay & book your course!