Food Safety & Hygiene training provides concise overviews which form in a total comprehensive coverage of a broad range of food safety topics. Our food safety & hygiene training minimises the chances of food contamination or food poisoning, protecting both the public and your reputation.
The course is aimed at food handlers working in catering or hospitality including hotels, restaurants, bars, takeaways, kitchens, hospitals, schools and colleges.
- Food hygiene and preventive measures for hazards about food handling
- Identification and management of critical points with the adoption of preventive measures and correct actions
- The importance of visual control by checking the storage of food items and their rotation
- The issues of food microbiology, knowledge of chemical and physical origin of production.
- Basic knowledge of the hygienic rules to get rid of insects and rodents
- Application of food safety controls to achieve high standards of food hygiene
- Understand the principles of a food safety management system
- Colour coding and separation of chopping boards
- PPE - Use of steel gloves, aprons, head caps, Hard shoes
- Code of practice and general principles of food hygiene
- Know how to identify food hygiene hazards
- Understand the importance of personal hygiene
- Control of temperatures and micro-climate
- How to prevent cross contamination
- The impact of food borne illness
- Hygienic premises and equipment
|Course||Fee INR||Duration||Course Timing||Date Commence||Remarks|
|Food Safety & Hygiene||3,000||1 day||10:00-18:00||On Demand|