This one-day fully interactive Environment compliance training will benefit anybody with an interest in improving their organisation’s environmental management, including those wishing to start their environmental career. It will show delegates why the environment matters to their organisation and provide an introduction to environmental legislation and how environmental management systems can meet customer requirements.
The training programme can help to engage and empower environmental steering groups and green champions to be more focused and productive, ensuring that environmental objectives are achieved and good ideas produced. Managing statutory compliance and regulatory obligations, such as meeting the requirements of Consent to operate, permitting and ongoing compliance, is integral to enhancing operational risk management.
This environment compliance training is designed for site safety managers, research technicians, project managers, safety and health specialists, or manufacturing managers wanting to apply environmental regulations to their facilities.
- Introduction and objectives
- Introduction to environmental law and enforcement
- Sources of law
- Structure and enforcement
- Key legislation
- Responsibility and liability for environmental harm
- Law relating to Water pollution
- The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act and Rules
- The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Cess Act and Rules
- Central Ground Water Authority directives on the extraction of groundwater
- Law relating to Air pollution
- The Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act and Rules
- The Ozone Depleting Substance (Regulation and Control) Rules
- Environment Protection Second Amendment Rules for DG Sets
- Other Legislation
- The Manufacture, Storage and Import of Hazardous Chemical Rules
- The Hazardous Waste (Management and Handling) Rules
- Plastic & Bio-medical waste management
- The Batteries (Management and Handling) Rules
- Industrial disaster and the environment
- EIA notifications
- Proposed/upcoming Legislation
- Open forum
- Feedback & Close
The course covers the topics that an organisation has to deal with in day to day environmental obligations functioning / monitoring and gives you an edge in being employed as Environment Compliance Officer.
|Course||Fee INR||Duration||Course Timing||Date Commence||Remarks|
|Environment Compliance||25,000||1 day||10:00-18:00|