Electrical Safety Course is designed for personnel who may come into contact with electrical hazards and gives added reinforcement for the need to be familiar with electrical protective devices and the effects of electricity on the human body. The course also exposes delegates to new equipment technology and equipment options for different situations that may be encountered on the job. A delegate successfully completing this course will be introduced to electrical safety and establish its role in today’s industry and describe basic concepts and techniques of electrical safety related work practices.
All employees who work with or around electrical panels, electrical equipment and electrical cords.
Electrical Safety Course
- Electricity and how it works
- Lockout / Tagout
- NEC area classification
- Intrinsically safe and explosion proof
- Static electricity hazards
- Potential electrical hazards.
- Proper use of extension cords and GFCI’s / RCCB / ELCB.
- Types of injuries from electric shock.
- Emergency response to electrical injury.
- How Fuses, Breakers, Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters and Earth Leak Protection work
- Indoor and outdoor electrical equipment
|Course||Fee INR||Duration||Course Timing||Date Commence||Remarks|
|ES||5,000||1 day||10:00-18:00||On Demand|