The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) course is to provide delegates with the information to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in co-operation with their work colleagues.
The training develops an understanding and appreciation of the control of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health OSHA Regulations.
Learn why an assessment is required and what information it must contain; develop an understanding of chemical hazards, how they cause harm and the factors that affect the likelihood of harm; learn how to select the most suitable options to control exposure to hazardous substances in a variety of workplace situations.
This training provides suitable training for all levels of employees who work, or may come into contact with, hazardous substances in the workplace. All employees must have the necessary knowledge to be competent and do the job properly. This includes, but is not limited to, people who work in professions such as:
- Catering and baking
- Beauty and hairdressing
- Vehicle repair and painting
- Offshore oil and gas
- Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- COSHH assessments and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations
- Forms of chemical and biological agents
- Classification of substances
- Routes of entry
- Health hazards of specific agents
- Workplace exposure limits and other sources of information
- Control measures
- Surveys for health risks
- Environmental issues
|Course||Fee INR||Duration||Course Timing||Date Commence||Remarks|
|COSHH Awareness||5,000||1 day||10:00-18:00||On Demand|
|COSHH Assessor||8,000||2 days||10:00-18:00||On Demand|