Behaviour Based Safety course will provide insight into current knowledge of human error and how it can be reduced. The course focuses on human errors related to undesired behaviours (habits), what causes these, and how to effectively remedy these. You will learn in general what leads to negative behaviour and how to prevent or correct these behaviours. You will learn specific approaches/tools you can put to use in your facilities for controlling behaviours/habits on a day-to-day basis. But to keep the topic of habits/behaviours in perspective, the course also includes a brief overview of all aspects of controlling human error, not just those related to behaviours or habits.
This course is for anyone involved in operations, maintenance, lab, utilities, and other support areas to a process, with direct hands-on responsibilities. In addition, full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers, and operations managers can benefit from this course.
- History of safety performance evolution
- Relation between safety and behaviour
- Concepts of Behaviour Based Safety
- ABC model
- Effect of antecedents and consequences on behaviour
- Behaviour Based Safety implementation process map
- Different steps of BBS process map
- Methods to modify antecedents and consequences
- Open forum, discussion and conclusion
|Course||Fee INR||Duration||Course Timing||Date Commence||Remarks|