The purpose of Marine Terminal Operator Competence Training is to assist managers of marine terminals to:
- Determine the competencies they require for marine terminal staff having responsibilities for the safety of the ship/shore interface. For the purposes of the course, the two staff levels considered are ‘Supervisors’ and ‘Operators’.
- Assess the competence of members of their marine terminal staff.
- Establish training needs for each member of staff.
- Develop appropriate training/self-help programs to satisfy the training needs
Terminal managers, Loading Master, Terminal Operators
Course is as per guidelines of OCIMF MTOCT book 2013 edition.
- Introduction to Terminal
- Terminal Health, Safety and Environment Management
- Security Management
- Hazards of Products
- Introduction to Vessels
- Pre-arrival Planning and Preparation
- Post Transfer
- Emergency Response
Course Fee INR Duration Course Timing Date Commence Remarks
3 days 10:00-18:00 Monday