Skilled fitter is the need of the hour in the success story of Make in India initiative. The training molds a normal traditional fitter to provide knowledgeable and skilled manpower to match with fast growing sector for any process industries.
Fresh / Experienced, ITI / 10th or 12th Class passed.
- Introduction to process industries
- Introduction to Safety awareness
- Introduction to Process control system
- Introduction to Control Panels
- Process Instruments
- Junction boxes
- Hand tools and their practical uses
- Understanding fabrication
- Installation & hook-up drawings for erection work
- Fabrication and installation of structural supports
- Installation of field instruments, panels and junction boxes
- Fabrication & installation of various types of cable and tube trays
- Fabrication and installation of various types of tubes
- Leakage testing of tube and Pre-commissioning of systems
- Engineering Drawing
- Lathe machine
- Pipe joints
- Workshop Calculation and Science
- Basics of computer
- Report preparation
Class Room Training – 1 Month
Site Project Training – 4 Months
The job quality of a fitter is basically a skill developed over years of experience. More the experience and and good hand at welding / cutting, neat work in finishing; better the reward. So it s prudent for a fitter to possess following basic skills or should be able to acquire below skills:
- Troubleshooting systems using knowledge of how the system was designed to perform.
- Solving and repairing system issues using problem-solving skills.
- Welding components out of raw metals.
- Collaborating with other fitters on larger projects.
|Course||Fee INR||Duration||Course Timing||Date Commence||Remarks|